Services and courses for refugees
FAU INTEGRA ends its activity in December 2022
The Forum for Integration and Intercultural Dialogue FAU INTEGRA says goodbye on December 31, 2022 and thanks all its partners and supporters for their commitment and participation. Refugees can find information on study orientation on the FAU website.
FAU provides support to refugees and asylum seekers located in Erlangen, Nuremberg and Fürth and the surrounding area with a wide range of services and initiatives. These services are aimed at refugees who would like to start studying at FAU and refugees who have already gained academic qualifications abroad.
FAU offers the following options as part of the FAU INTEGRA project:
- Advice on exploring options for future studies and career plans
- Clarification of relevant university entrance qualifications
- Assessment of existing documents for starting a degree programme or career
- Preparation for study at university (taster courses)
- German language courses
- Seminars and coaching sessions to provide support with starting a career
To find out which of these services are most suitable for you, please contact us directly by phone or e-mail. We are happy to advise you.
More information is available on the FAU website at study-in-germany.de and on the World University Service (WUS) website.
The activities and services provided by FAU INTEGRA are supported and funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.